KARO Swimwear Presents Multiple New Lines
at Upcoming Surf Expo Show
Berlin, CT Kasia Roginska, CEO/owner of KARO Swimwear, is delighted to be participating at Surf expo show this month.
Brand will be presenting their newest, luxury collections to international buyers.
Roginska built a solid reputation with her fashion-forward handmade custom line of swimwear that was featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, Harper Bazaar , Red Magazine as well as British Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Glamour, and is now expanding into mass produced lines.
KARO Swimwear’s 2019 lines include:
• “Flip It” – a series of reversible top and bottom bikinis, also monokinis and one pieces perfect for mix and match color and more looks for the money!
•“Sheer Sensations” – An elegant, sheer velvet, lingerie inspired line consisting of bikinis, monokinis and one pieces.
•“The Mathieu Jean Collection” -It features the colorful tribal artwork of artist Mathieu Jean. This line includes swimsuits and cover ups for men and children as well as maxi dresses.
• “Denim Chic” – A super fun and flirty line made of denim printed spandex, includes bustiers and belted one pieces.
• “Suedes” – Super soft to touch microsuede fabric designs with laser burnout details.
• “Petals”- A nature inspired line, featuring beautiful flower prints on bikinis and one pieces.
• “Nat’s Scribbles” – A line inspired by child’s drawings that are printed on boys shorts and matching sister’s swimwear.
About Kasia Roginska – KARO Swimwear
Kasia Roginska is a Poland-born designer who started designing and hand sewing clothes for her dolls when she was a child. Encouraged by her father who taught her how to use a sewing machine, she completed fashion design school just prior to her entire family moving to the USA. She walked away from her passion for a number of years, but after her father’s passing in 2012, she began to pursue fashion again and started KARO (name originating from the first two letters of her first and last name) Swimwear in 2013. KARO Swimwear was featured in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, as well as numerous other fashion magazines, and is considered a very exciting up and coming resort swimwear company. More information can be found at www.karoswimwear.com